Purple Parking (Real Estate License Parking Program)
When licensed in the state of California, real estate agents have 3 license status choices:
1) Place your license with the DRE as NBA - No Broker Affiliation.
(When listed as NBA you cannot practice real estate or collect referral fees)
2) Join a local board and pay CAR, NAR, and Local Board association fees.
3) Park your License - which enables you to avoid paying CAR, NAR, and Local Board association fees and still remain active.
As a Purple House member you have access to our exclusive License Parking Program. When you subscribe to this program we place your license in our Purple Parking lot, which enables you to avoid paying:
• Local Board fees
• CAR (California Association of Realtors) fees
• NAR (National Association of Realtors) fees
To take advantage of this program, just click the Subscribe button below. Only $39 monthly fee. Do not worry about the CAR & NAR association paperwork, we will process all that for you as well.